Jive Fusion, here I come!
Thread poster: Nina Khmielnitzky
Yves Lanthier
Yves Lanthier
Canada
Local time: 23:15
English to French
How about Jive Fusion after all those years (well, 3 ½ +) Dec 24, 2014

@ Nina - Would you still recommend Jive Fusion?

@ Clarisa - Would you (please) name the non-named now (CAT tool 1, 2, 3)? After all, all of them probably evolved—including Studio

Dominique Pivard
Dominique Pivard  Identity Verified
Local time: 06:15
Finnish to French
Seems not much has happened in all these years Dec 25, 2014

Yves Lanthier wrote:
@ Nina - Would you still recommend Jive Fusion?

I'm not Nina, and I have no experience with Jive Fusion, but it looks like not much has happened since 2011: the version available for download is 5.5 (for people interested in trying it, direct link here, so you don't have to disclose all your personal information), but the Getting Started guide is still for version 5.0 and from early 2011. At least, it's light-weight: ZIP is 26 MB and PDF is 38 pages.

Trial terms are similar to Wordfast's:
  • No more than 4 TMs open at once
  • No more than 1000 TUs per TM
  • No time limit

ORSZAGH Technologies Ltd
ORSZAGH Technologies Ltd
Cyprus
Local time: 06:15
Czech to Slovak
+ ...
Trados 2007 alternative Mar 27, 2015

Good to know there is an alternative to the old Trados 2007 which I still prefer because of the Word interface and the freedom to manipulate the translated content.

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Jive Fusion, here I come!

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »