How can I converting MDB formatted term base file into the tmx formatted file?
Thread poster: jakehj03
jakehj03
jakehj03
Local time: 23:15
Jul 4, 2012

Hello

I'm a junior PM and learning many things.
Today, I should QA for a project and the task included the term base file with MDB format.
I'll do the QA with QA Distiller, but I can't use the MDB formatted file in the QA Distiller.
The program supported only TMX format, therefore, I need to convert the file into tmx format.

however, I don't know the way of conversion, so decided to leave a help message in this site.
Could somebody suggest a solu
... See more
Hello

I'm a junior PM and learning many things.
Today, I should QA for a project and the task included the term base file with MDB format.
I'll do the QA with QA Distiller, but I can't use the MDB formatted file in the QA Distiller.
The program supported only TMX format, therefore, I need to convert the file into tmx format.

however, I don't know the way of conversion, so decided to leave a help message in this site.
Could somebody suggest a solution for me?

I'm suing Trados 2007, SDL Multiterm 2007, and QA distiller during my task.
Thanks in advance for all of your kindness and understanding.
Collapse

Sergei Leshchinsky
Sergei Leshchinsky  Identity Verified
Ukraine
Local time: 17:15
Member (2008)
English to Russian
+ ...
MDB... Jul 4, 2012

... could be an SDLX TM format as well.
Just go to "Maintain" - "Export" -> TMX.

[Редактировалось 2012-07-04 07:25 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How can I converting MDB formatted term base file into the tmx formatted file?

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »