First term extraction tools
Thread poster: langu2
Jun 8, 2014

Hi
I am writing an article about terminology extraction tools. I'd like to start off this article by giving a rough overview of the history of such tools.

So this question is for people how have been in the business for a long time.

When did the first term extraction tools appear on the market and which were these?

Naturally tools vendors talk about the latest release of their tool and not about a product from 10 or 20 years ago...
See more
Hi
I am writing an article about terminology extraction tools. I'd like to start off this article by giving a rough overview of the history of such tools.

So this question is for people how have been in the business for a long time.

When did the first term extraction tools appear on the market and which were these?

Naturally tools vendors talk about the latest release of their tool and not about a product from 10 or 20 years ago.

Thank you very much!

langu
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

First term extraction tools

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »