Thread poster: Tiffany Hardy
Tiffany Hardy
Tiffany Hardy  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 02:38
Spanish to English
Jun 27, 2014

Hi everyone,

I have the free version of xbench that I have been using for some time (version 2.9.0) for terminology and QA checks. Recently a client asked for me to submit an Xbench report and I discovered this feature that I had not known about. I think it will be very helpful for adding notes when I diverge from a glossary term, rather than writing it all out in an email to the client each time. I couldn't figure out though how to add comments to the items on the list generated
... See more
Hi everyone,

I have the free version of xbench that I have been using for some time (version 2.9.0) for terminology and QA checks. Recently a client asked for me to submit an Xbench report and I discovered this feature that I had not known about. I think it will be very helpful for adding notes when I diverge from a glossary term, rather than writing it all out in an email to the client each time. I couldn't figure out though how to add comments to the items on the list generated in the QA check. I saw the space for comments when I generated the report but can't figure out how to add comments in.

Can anyone shed some light?

Thanks in advance.
Collapse

felicij
felicij  Identity Verified
German to Slovenian
+ ...
I always save it Jun 27, 2014

in .xls format (Excel) and add comments there.

Tiffany Hardy
Tiffany Hardy  Identity Verified
Spain
Spanish to English
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Jul 3, 2014

Simple enough!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to add comments in an Xbench report

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »