Thread poster: chandirasegaran toulasy
chandirasegaran toulasy
chandirasegaran toulasy
India
Local time: 19:05
French to English
+ ...
Aug 25, 2014

Can any suggest the best option among CAT tool for Tamil Translation, especially between French Tamil and English Tamil?

Kalyanasundar subramaniam
Kalyanasundar subramaniam
India
Local time: 19:05
Tamil to English
+ ...
Tamil Translation Aug 25, 2014

You have to initially build up your own English /Tamil and French /Tamil TM's and glossary .Over a period by doing more projects you will find it useful . I use wordfast .

diananyaug
diananyaug
India
Tools are not appropriate for translation Sep 11, 2014

Hey guys,

I was working in the translation area from the last 05 years and I just share my experience on the use of tools on the translation work. I tried so many tools to get the things translated but no any single tools are appropriate according to the requirements.

Many times tools give the wrong translated sentences. You can tried by putting few lines on the tools itself. So you can try tools for other task but if you want to get most professionally work then you m
... See more
Hey guys,

I was working in the translation area from the last 05 years and I just share my experience on the use of tools on the translation work. I tried so many tools to get the things translated but no any single tools are appropriate according to the requirements.

Many times tools give the wrong translated sentences. You can tried by putting few lines on the tools itself. So you can try tools for other task but if you want to get most professionally work then you must go with the manual translation.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

CAT tool for Tamil translations

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »