euge bellini  Identity Verified
Uruguay
Local time: 10:36
Member (2009)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Sep 24, 2014

Hi All,

I suppose my question is quite simple, but I have just started using Studio 2011 and haven´t been able to solve this issue
I usually receive rtf files from one client (I believe he uses Deja Vu). I have to edit the MT, and deliver the rtf with track changes ON.
Since the files are mainly about the same topic, there are many repetitions, but since I am working with Word, I have to copy and paste them; when files are large, about 500 pages, this becomes very tedio
... See more
Hi All,

I suppose my question is quite simple, but I have just started using Studio 2011 and haven´t been able to solve this issue
I usually receive rtf files from one client (I believe he uses Deja Vu). I have to edit the MT, and deliver the rtf with track changes ON.
Since the files are mainly about the same topic, there are many repetitions, but since I am working with Word, I have to copy and paste them; when files are large, about 500 pages, this becomes very tedious and I am more likely to make mistakes.
I was wondering if there is a way to do this in Studio 2011 using the Track changes feature.

Thanks much in advance.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

RTF bilingual files with Studio 2011

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »