Thread poster: Dominique Pivard
Dominique Pivard
Dominique Pivard  Identity Verified
Local time: 11:08
Finnish to French
TOPIC STARTER
LF Aligner for Mac (video) Oct 19, 2014

Dominique Pivard wrote:
I've been using the Mac version LF Aligner to align a couple of DOCX files, so far so good. When asked whether to review the alignment, I've selected Excel. I made a couple of changes (eg. joined segments with the help of the supplied Mergecells.xla macro), saved the Excel file, but when proceeding to the last step of the script (creating a TMX from the alignment), my changes weren't reflected in the TMX. Am I missing something?

As a follow-up to the above, I've made a video on using LF Aligner for Mac. More here:

http://www.proz.com/forum/apple_mac_operating_systems/276451-lf_aligner_for_mac_video.html

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

LF Aligner on Mac: editing alignment in Excel not reflected in TMX

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »