Macarena Troscé
Macarena Troscé  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 05:39
English to Spanish
Nov 5, 2014

Hello!
I have a problem with Xbench.

When I try to QA Wordfast files, Xbench analyzes old and new segments. Let me show you:

Numeric Mismatch
Imaging of the Esophagus » For Internal Use Only.
Escaneo del esófago»sólo para uso interno.Imágenes del esófagosólo para uso interno.

"Escaneo del esófago sólo para uso interno" is the final segment, the only one I see in Wordfast.
"Imágenes del esófago sólo para uso interno" is an
... See more
Hello!
I have a problem with Xbench.

When I try to QA Wordfast files, Xbench analyzes old and new segments. Let me show you:

Numeric Mismatch
Imaging of the Esophagus » For Internal Use Only.
Escaneo del esófago»sólo para uso interno.Imágenes del esófagosólo para uso interno.

"Escaneo del esófago sólo para uso interno" is the final segment, the only one I see in Wordfast.
"Imágenes del esófago sólo para uso interno" is an old segment that has been edited.

Numeric Mismatch
·Esophageal varices
·Várices esofágicasVarices esofágicas·Varices esofágicas

The translator wrote"Varices esofágicas". The editor left "Varices esofágicas" and y corrected "Várices esofágicas". As you can see. Xbench analyzes as if the three segments still existed.

Have any of you ever had this problem?
Do you have any idea why this might be happening?

Thank you in advance!!
Collapse

pep
pep
Local time: 09:39
English to Spanish
If you are using Wordfast 3.1 or later, you will need Xbench 3.0 Nov 5, 2014

To avoid this issue, you may want to try with Xbench 3.0, because it supports Wordfast 3.1 and later.

Xbench 3.0 has a 30-day trial (actual use days, not calendar days), and it can be downloaded from http://www.xbench.net/index.php/download.

[Edited at 2014-11-05 21:14 GMT]

Macarena Troscé
Macarena Troscé  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 05:39
English to Spanish
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Nov 6, 2014

Oh, that must be the problem.
Thank you!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Xbench problem with old segments

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »