CAT vs MT Tools??
Thread poster: JonAnderson
JonAnderson
JonAnderson
Canada
TOPIC STARTER
From the OP... Apr 15, 2015

Hello,

First of all I would like to thank everyone who has taken time from their busy schedules to respond to my neophyte question. I am thoroughly impressed with the knowledge and generosity of this community.

Several times in the last few days, I have often come back to this post to thoroughly read and reread your opinions and suggestions. It has certainly given me a an excellent primer on the translating profession and its main tools. Your ideas and suggestions have
... See more
Hello,

First of all I would like to thank everyone who has taken time from their busy schedules to respond to my neophyte question. I am thoroughly impressed with the knowledge and generosity of this community.

Several times in the last few days, I have often come back to this post to thoroughly read and reread your opinions and suggestions. It has certainly given me a an excellent primer on the translating profession and its main tools. Your ideas and suggestions have thoroughly shaped my opinion and plans.

Again much gratitude and all the best,
Jon
Collapse

jyuan_us
jyuan_us  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 00:24
Member (2005)
English to Chinese
+ ...
Removed due to duplicate posting. Aug 29, 2017

Removed due to duplicate posting.

[Edited at 2017-08-30 03:35 GMT]

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

CAT vs MT Tools??

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »