Not receiving agency ratings e-mail notifications
Thread poster: Minna Wood MITI (Purring CAT Ltd.) (X)
Minna Wood MITI (Purring CAT Ltd.) (X)
Minna Wood MITI (Purring CAT Ltd.) (X)  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
English to Finnish
+ ...
May 28, 2002

I used to get an e-mail notification every time someone entered a new agency onto the Blue Board list. I think it was a good system letting people know that someone is requesting information about companies their might have been working for in the past.

For a few weeks now I haven\'t received any of these notifications and I have also noticed that whenever I have enquired about an agency it takes a long time to get anyone commenting them.

I am wondering
... See more
I used to get an e-mail notification every time someone entered a new agency onto the Blue Board list. I think it was a good system letting people know that someone is requesting information about companies their might have been working for in the past.

For a few weeks now I haven\'t received any of these notifications and I have also noticed that whenever I have enquired about an agency it takes a long time to get anyone commenting them.

I am wondering whether this e-mail notification has been discontinued altogether with Blue Board? Or is it just a problem with my e-mail settings?

Collapse

Ilde Grimaldi
Ilde Grimaldi  Identity Verified
Local time: 06:00
Member (2003)
English to Italian
+ ...
It's exactly the same for me May 29, 2002

As you, I don\'t recieve notifications since many weeks, even though I did not change my settings. I think in this way the service looses all its strength, as people with information don\'t get to know that someone needs it, or at least non in real-time and only by mere chance. I had already noticed that and found it a real pity, now I regret it even more as my personal request published on the Blue Board did not get any answers

<
... See more
As you, I don\'t recieve notifications since many weeks, even though I did not change my settings. I think in this way the service looses all its strength, as people with information don\'t get to know that someone needs it, or at least non in real-time and only by mere chance. I had already noticed that and found it a real pity, now I regret it even more as my personal request published on the Blue Board did not get any answers

Hoping that this will fixed or restored

bye

Ilde
Collapse

Teresa Duran-Sanchez
Teresa Duran-Sanchez  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 05:00
German to Spanish
+ ...
A problem we've already commented here May 29, 2002

Browniz and KudoZ are not being updated with new points either. I guess ProZ staff are already working on it, aren\'t they?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Not receiving agency ratings e-mail notifications

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »