Browniz points have not been deducted
Thread poster: Linda Young (X)
Linda Young (X)
Linda Young (X)
Local time: 10:50
French to English
+ ...
May 29, 2002

Apologies for being a pain, but recently I bidded on 2 jobs, with my browniz points and as such they should have been deleted. But to date they are still the same. I just thought I would let you know as it could be a temporary problem.

Regards

Linda

nickname (La Vache Folle)

CHENOUMI (X)
CHENOUMI (X)  Identity Verified
English to French
+ ...
I got similar problems! May 30, 2002

That\'s my third posting on this forum regarding a serious problem that I have been confronted with the past 6 days:

My BrowniZ and KudoZ points are stuck at the same level they were by this time last week.

I have earned since then a dozen of KudoZ and hundreds of BrowniZ points, which are NOT reflected on my personal page.

PLEASE HELP. No one seems to have adequately solved my case. And Yes, I\'m worried...

Thank you.

Francesco D'Alessandro
Francesco D'Alessandro
Spain
Local time: 09:50
English to Italian
+ ...
Kudoz points May 30, 2002

I\'d like to report that, at least as regards me personally, there has been no change in kudoz points since May 24 (today is May 30), even though I know that have earned a few since that day.

Olga Simon
Olga Simon  Identity Verified
Hungary
English to Russian
+ ...
Same problem here May 30, 2002

Over the last few days I reported this problem minimum twice via Support requests.

Nothing seems to be happening, though...

Egmont
Egmont
Spain
Afrikaans to Spanish
+ ...
Same problem May 30, 2002

...and there is no answer from the Technical Support...Is there anybody there?
[addsig]

Steffen Walter
Steffen Walter  Identity Verified
Germany
Member (2002)
English to German
+ ...
KudoZ problem is IMO restricted... May 30, 2002

to your personal record in the top left corner of the main site. Once you click on the number of KudoZ, your detailed view of points received as per fields of expertise will appear, which seems to show updated point levels.

Just try and let me know whether I am right with my assumption.

Btw, the underlying problem with the backlog of KudoZ on the main page should of course be resolved in any case.

HTH,

Steffen

Jack Doughty
Jack Doughty  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 09:50
Russian to English
+ ...
In memoriam
Me too. May 30, 2002

Same here. The problem of notifying new questions by email has now been sorted out but these other problems remain.

Gayle Wallimann
Gayle Wallimann  Identity Verified
Member (2004)
French to English
+ ...
Same problem May 30, 2002

I have also reported the problem on support request and in the \"bugs\" forum. I think that everyone is having the same problem, no points added for questions selected, and apparantly the browniz aren\'t working either. I trust that Henry and his team are working on it...

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
English to German
+ ...
Look two threads below... May 30, 2002

...in the same forum:

http://www.proz.com/?sp=bb/viewtopic&eid_c=20821&topic=3032&forum=1&8

Henry and Jason are working on it.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Browniz points have not been deducted

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »