Verifika Quality Assurance and no Support AT ALL
Thread poster: Samantha Abreu
Samantha Abreu
Samantha Abreu
Brazil
Local time: 09:18
English to Portuguese
Oct 30, 2017

It's been 4 months I trying to use Verifika and I can't. It used to work fine and now I receive a message "A debugger has been running..."
I included it in my antivirus exceptions list, I changed the configuration of my firewall and I only can make it open in the sandbox, but after open it closes sudenly or if it works I receive the message "Cannot process the report".

I'm trying to reach the support, I sent emails, I post on Facebook, I wrote on the little box of "support" i
... See more
It's been 4 months I trying to use Verifika and I can't. It used to work fine and now I receive a message "A debugger has been running..."
I included it in my antivirus exceptions list, I changed the configuration of my firewall and I only can make it open in the sandbox, but after open it closes sudenly or if it works I receive the message "Cannot process the report".

I'm trying to reach the support, I sent emails, I post on Facebook, I wrote on the little box of "support" in their website and nobody answers me.
But I PAID for a licence and now I cannot use the software and there's nobody to help me.

I simply dont know what to do anymore, I cannot simply forget this sofware and pay for X-bench because I already paid for the licence and I have the right to use it.

I'm becoming desperate and really angry for being ignored for their "support".

I thank in advance for any help or advice.
Collapse

Natalie
Natalie  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 14:18
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

Moderator of this forum
SITE LOCALIZER
Hi Samantha Oct 31, 2017

Leaving aside the quality of support, this error is not specific to Verifika. Make a Google search for this error, and maybe you will find the solution.

Also, if you are using AVG as an antivirus, maybe better change it to some other program as it causes many problems.

Natalia

Samantha Abreu
Samantha Abreu
Brazil
Local time: 09:18
English to Portuguese
TOPIC STARTER
I've been searching a solution for 4 months Oct 31, 2017

I search all the internet and I tried every single thing people told me to try, but nothing except get rid of your antivirus and let your computer without one seems to solve the problem. I dont use AVG, I use Avast, but simply nothing works.

But the quality of support is important yes, cause the licence is not cheap and people need to know that after paying there's no support if the software didnt work as it should.

Angela Malik
Angela Malik  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 13:18
German to English
+ ...
I had a similar issue Nov 1, 2017

I also use Avast and Verifika, and at some point I started getting weird messages and crashes (with Verifika, not my computer). Eventually it did get fixed, so I can confirm that there is not an intrinsic problem with running the two programs on one machine.

I just checked my Avast settings and under "General > Exclusions" I have "Verifika.exe", "Verifika\Libraries\Presentation.dll" and "Verifika\ComHost.exe".

I know when I started having problems, I had to add these ex
... See more
I also use Avast and Verifika, and at some point I started getting weird messages and crashes (with Verifika, not my computer). Eventually it did get fixed, so I can confirm that there is not an intrinsic problem with running the two programs on one machine.

I just checked my Avast settings and under "General > Exclusions" I have "Verifika.exe", "Verifika\Libraries\Presentation.dll" and "Verifika\ComHost.exe".

I know when I started having problems, I had to add these exclusions and that seemed to fix it. If that doesn't work, I would try uninstalling Verifika and then re-installing it, and then adding exclusions for it to Avast if any messages pop up.

[Edited at 2017-11-01 00:15 GMT]
Collapse

Recep Kurt
Recep Kurt  Identity Verified
Türkiye
Local time: 15:18
Member (2011)
English to Turkish
+ ...
Exclude the folder Nov 1, 2017

Hi Samantha,

Have you tried excluding the entire Verifika folder, not just the executable file?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Verifika Quality Assurance and no Support AT ALL

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »