For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Concise writing for subtitling

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Concise writing for subtitling".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Rosalicia De La Rosa
Rosalicia De La Rosa  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 08:18
Member (2007)
English to Spanish
When can I start? Jun 17, 2011

Hello,

I can't find the button to start the video, or is it set to a particular time? Please help me.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Rosalicia

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Please use an "After you purchase access click here to watch the video." option. Jun 17, 2011

Hello Rosalicia,

Thank you for purchasing the video. As you are already registered and paid for the video you should use a hyperlink by clicking on "After you purchase access click here to watch the video." and you will be redirected to th
... See more
Hello Rosalicia,

Thank you for purchasing the video. As you are already registered and paid for the video you should use a hyperlink by clicking on "After you purchase access click here to watch the video." and you will be redirected to the video page here, http://www.proz.com/videos/Translation%20skills%20development%20&%20client%20services/313

Hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

My bests,
Helen
Collapse

Rosalicia De La Rosa
Rosalicia De La Rosa  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 08:18
Member (2007)
English to Spanish
Thank you!! Jun 17, 2011

Thank you very much

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Concise writing for subtitling

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »