Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
ProZ.com Mobile now available on iOS
Thread poster: Lucia Leszinsky
Lucia Leszinsky
Lucia Leszinsky
SITE STAFF
TOPIC STARTER
Looking into it... Mar 3, 2020

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, Dina. Let me look into it and get back to you.

Lucia

Lucia Leszinsky
Lucia Leszinsky
SITE STAFF
TOPIC STARTER
Fixed, please check again Mar 3, 2020

Hi Dina,

It looks like there was an issue with the ProZ.com Mobile app for iOS. However, it should be fixed now. Please check again and let me know if you still cannot see or download the app in France. Thanks again!

Lucia

Adrian Boyle
Adrian Boyle  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 18:08
Member (2017)
French to English
Hi Lucia, Mar 11, 2021

Lucia Leszinsky wrote:

Hi Dina,

It looks like there was an issue with the ProZ.com Mobile app for iOS. However, it should be fixed now. Please check again and let me know if you still cannot see or download the app in France. Thanks again!

Lucia

Adrian Boyle
Adrian Boyle  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 18:08
Member (2017)
French to English
Similar problem in UK Mar 11, 2021

Lucia Leszinsky wrote:

Hi Dina,

Lucia

Hi Lucia,

It seems there may be a similar issue with the app in the UK. I haven't been able to log on for some days now, as I am told that no account is registered (despite me being able to log on using the same credentials on my PC). I changed my password, but to no avail. Finally, I deleted the app, then tried to download it again from the App Store, only to be informed that the app does not exist in either the UK or US App Store, which seems odd. Any advice would be gratefully received.

Adrian

Mariano Marchesini
Mariano Marchesini  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 15:08
Looking into it Mar 11, 2021

Dina Mardiana wrote:

Hello, I’ve just joined back the membership & would like to download the apps on my IPhone. Apparently it shows on the search result this apps doesn’t exist in the country where I live now (France) ☹️. Any solution ?

Hello Dina,

Thanks for reaching out. This issue has been acknowleged and we are working on sorting it out as soon as possible.

I'll let you know as soon as I have any news!

Mariano

Mariano Marchesini
Mariano Marchesini  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 15:08
Fixed, please check again Mar 12, 2021

Dina Mardiana wrote:

Hello, I’ve just joined back the membership & would like to download the apps on my IPhone. Apparently it shows on the search result this apps doesn’t exist in the country where I live now (France) ☹️. Any solution ?

Adrian Boyle wrote:

Hi Lucia,

It seems there may be a similar issue with the app in the UK. I haven't been able to log on for some days now, as I am told that no account is registered (despite me being able to log on using the same credentials on my PC). I changed my password, but to no avail. Finally, I deleted the app, then tried to download it again from the App Store, only to be informed that the app does not exist in either the UK or US App Store, which seems odd. Any advice would be gratefully received.

Adrian

Hi there,

This issue should be fixed now. Please check again and let me know if you still cannot see or download the app.

Thanks for your patience!

Mariano

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

ProZ.com Mobile now available on iOS

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »