Language translation from Simplified Chinese to Korean
게시: Sep 18, 2020 14:38 GMT (GMT: Sep 18, 2020 14:38) Job type:
Service required 언어:
Chinese to Korean
Use your expertise in Korean and Simplified Chinese to help Duolingo users learn better.
Duolingo is looking for 3 Simplified Chinese to Korean translators who are native speakers of Korean. The project is expected to last for 3-6 months. Based on future project needs, the contract could be renewed with outstanding translators. Come join us and help the world's learners study the language you speak!
Please apply here: [HIDDEN]
- Translate learning content from Simplified Chinese to Korean
- Review Simplified Chinese to Korean translations
- Native fluency in Korean
- Native or near-native fluency in Simplified Chinese
- At least intermediate translation level
- Ability to put yourself in learners' shoes and provide the most easy-to-understand and accurate translations
- Understand language flexibility and provide accepted translations
- Experience of working in Google Spreadsheet
- Quick learner of new tools
- Available to work 30-40 hours per week
- Responsive to new tasks and punctual in task delivery
- Passionate about Duolingo’s mission. Previous experience of using Duolingo App would be a plus.
English, Korean, Simplified Chinese
Freelancers in any location can apply
Location preferences: Asia
Require Cover Letter
** About Duolingo **
Duolingo is the world's largest online language learning platform, with over 300 million users. Our apps were selected by Apple as "iPhone App of the Year" and by "Google as Best of the Best for Android", 2 years in a row. Unlike other online education platforms, Duolingo is a completely digital experience meaning it requires constant interaction and is native to computers / mobile platforms.
We're funded by some of the world's most prestigious venture capital firms, the investors behind Google, Twitter and Tumblr. Duolingo is a spinoff from Carnegie Mellon University's School of Computer Science. Luis von Ahn, co-founder and CEO of Duolingo, is a MacArthur fellow, Carnegie Mellon University professor, and the inventor of CAPTCHA.
: 미국 서비스 제공자 목표(작업 게시자 명시):
주제 분야: 언어학
가격 제시 마감일: Dec 30, 2020 05:00 GMT
납기: Dec 31, 2020 05:00 GMT
This job was posted by a Blue Board
outsourcer with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 5
out of 5
Note: Sign in
to see outsourcer contact information.
Contact person title: Content Operations Specialist
Translation industry jobs
Jobs posted by outsourcers seeking quotes from language professionals.
The Blue Board
is a searchable database of language job outsourcers with feedback from service providers, and an important risk management tool. ProZ.com members have full access to the Blue Board.