Hiring Korean,Japanese & Mandarin linguists
게시: Oct 22, 2020 06:02 GMT (GMT: Oct 22, 2020 06:02) Job type:
: Translation, Checking/editing, Voiceover, Transcription, MT post-editing, Transcreation, Subtitling, Captioning, Subtitling, Translation, Language instruction, Native speaker conversation
Confidentiality level 언어:
일본어에서 영어, 중국어에서 영어, 한국어에서 영어
Budget and payment details
Job Function: Translation, Transcription, Proofreading & Review oer QA.
Language Experts (translators) would convert written material from the ‘target language’ into English or vice versa, ensuring that the translated version conveys the meaning of the original as clearly as possible. It shouldn’t be a literal translation.
One other thing- the target language should ideally be the translator’s native language, or one that he/she has been educated in.
Transcription of source content into the target languages, is also part of the job. Transcription is basically converting source audio into a text form and then translating it into the target language.
-Language Experts would need to work on content ranging across topics like Advertising, Digital Media, IT, Telecom, Marketing & UI.
- Reading through original material, reviewing it and rewriting it in the target language in case needed, ensuring that the meaning of the source text is retained.
- Transcribing audio to text in a proper time coded format.
- Using Translation Memory software to ensure consistency of translation within documents and help efficiency.
- Using specialist dictionaries, thesauruses and reference books to find the closest equivalents for terminology and words used.
- Using appropriate software for presentation and delivery.
- Researching relevant phraseology to find the correct translation.
- Liaising with clients to discuss any unclear points.
- Proofreading and editing final translated versions.
- Providing clients with a grammatically correct, well-expressed final version of the translated text, usually as a word-processed document.
- Using the internet and email as research tools throughout the translation process.
- Prioritising work to meet deadlines.
- Retaining and developing knowledge on specialist areas of translation.
- Following various translation-quality standards to ensure legal and ethical obligations to the customer.
- Full Time Regular Work
- Best in the Industry
- You should expect to work to an average daily output of Upto 5,500 words for reviewers.
- The work involves dedication, and you enjoy your work, along with ensuring that the delivery timelines are met.
- This area of work is open to all, with fluency in any one of the mentioned languages, however, a Bachelors / Masters in the languages would be preferred.
- Command over native language, along with English.
- A good understanding and in-depth knowledge of language/region-specific cultures, known as localisation.
- Excellent writing skills and impeccable grammar.
- Attention to detail, combined with an ability to work quickly to meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in the use of a range of computer packages
- knowledge of translation-oriented applications and software is preferred.
- Eagerness to acquire new knowledge.
- Preferred 5+ years of relevant work experience.
- Once a candidate understands the job description, his/her profile is scrutinized as per the eligibility criteria.
- A form is sent to the candidate to get all the relevant information for the next round selection process.
- Based on the information submitted, the candidate is informed via email about the interview process.
- Online invitation for interview and a written test is sent to the candidate. Test is 1.5hrs long.
- Test is evaluated and results are shared with the candidate within one week.
- If the candidate passes the test, payment terms and conditions are discussed and the candidate is enrolled for projects.
- If the candidate doesn’ pass the test, second round of test is conducted which is 40mins long.
- Payment is released within 60days from the date of invoice shared by the linguist.
- Mode of payment can be discussed at the later stage.
Budget information for this job is restricted to those who meet the requirements of the job.
동의 Payment terms:
60 일수 인보이스 날짜 기준. Poster country
: 인도 서비스 제공자 목표(작업 게시자 명시):
멤버십: 비회원은 24시간 후 가격을 제시할 수 있습니다
주제 분야: 광고/홍보
가격 제시 마감일: Jun 12, 2021 10:00 GMT
납기: Nov 15, 2021 00:00 GMT
Years of Experience
Knowledge in Field
This job was posted by a logged in visitor.
Note: Sign in
to see outsourcer contact information.
Contact person title: Hiring Korean, Japanese, Mandarin linguists
Translation industry jobs
Jobs posted by outsourcers seeking quotes from language professionals.
The Blue Board
is a searchable database of language job outsourcers with feedback from service providers, and an important risk management tool. ProZ.com members have full access to the Blue Board.