How to Convert TMs and TermBases from one CAT TOOL's format into another (Trados/Wordfast/MemoQ/Dejavu)
In case you are required to work with different CAT TOOLs (Wordfast/SDL Trados Studio/MemoQ/DejaVu) you will need to know how to convert TMs and TermBases (Glossaries) from one format into another one. By following this 3-hour webinar you will find out how to do it quickly and easily.
- Expert and professional translators who are required to work with different CAT TOOLs
- Non-professional and inexperienced translators who would like to know more about CAT TOOLs
- Agency employees who often need to convert resources from one format to another one.
You will learn how to deal with all major TM and TermBase formats and how you can convert them from Wordfast/SDL Trados/MemoQ/DejaVu own-format into TMX-format and vice-versa. Having to match with different TMs formats will no longer be a problem for you!
- Basic knowledge of CAT TOOLs in general
- Basic knowledge of main CAT TOOLs such as Wordfast/SDL Trados Studio/MemoQ/DejaVu
Click to expand
- Creating TMs for each CAT TOOL
- Converting each own-format TM into the TMX standard format
- Converting TMX standard format TM into own-format TM for each CAT TOOL (Wordfast/Trados/MemoQ/DejaVu)
- Creating TermBases for each CAT TOOL
- Converting each TermBase into TBX standard format
- Converting TBX standard format TermBase into own-format TermBase for each CAT TOOL (Wordfast/Trados/MemoQ/DejaVu)
Registration and payment information (click to expand)
Click to expand
Price: 99.00 USD
Click on the buy button on the right to purchase your seat
Participation fee includes unlimited access to the recording and handouts provided by the trainer.
How do I purchase the video?
To purchase your seat at this session please click on the "buy" button. After your payment is received, your status will be changed to “registered and paid” and an invoice and receipt of payment will be sent to you for your records.
How do I access the video?
Once the payment is processed you will be able to watch the video here.
How do I access handouts?
Follow the link on the top right corner as suggested here.
Where can I find a certificate of attendance?
A certificate of attendance can be issued upon training completion and as per your request. A certificate of attendance can be downloaded at http://www.proz.com/profile/?show_mode=standard#trainings
Paolo Sebastiani View feedback | View all courses
General discussions on this training