Machine Translation for freelancers
This session provides translation freelancers with information to evaluate the different desktop and web-based MT solutions which are available as well as enterprise-level options which could be made accessible via partner agencies and end-customers.
Various pros and cons of each system type are covered from the specific perspective of constraints typical for freelancers.
The agenda topics include:
• non-customizable vs customizable solutions
• compatibility with other desktop solutions typically used by freelancers
• test / trial versions
• existing evaluations and reports
• cases studies pertinent to the freelancer audience
• tool-specific training and support with freelancer focus
• tool-user groups
• open question/answer time
Video: Overview on machine translation
Registration & payment information
Click to expand
Click on the buy button on the right to purchase your seat. Participation fee includes unlimited access to the recording.
How do I purchase the video?
To purchase your seat at this session please click on the "buy" button. After your payment is received, your status will be changed to “registered and paid” and an invoice and receipt of payment will be sent to you for your records.
How do I access the video?
Once the payment is processed you will be able to watch the video here: Machine translation for freelancers
General discussions on this training