Machine Translation for agencies
This session intends to provide range of small-to-large language service provider agencies with information to evaluate the range of solutions which which are available for their relevant contexts and constraints. Various pros and cons of each system type will be covered from the specific perspective of constraints typical for a range of agency sizes.
The agenda topics include:
• non-customizable vs customizable solutions for this audience type
• compatibility with other desktop solutions typically used by agencies
• test / trial versions
• existing evaluations and reports
• cases studies pertinent to the agency audience
• tool-specific training and support with focus on agencies of different sizes
• language content requirements for training enterprise-level systems
• tool-user groups
• open question/answer time
Video: Overview on machine translation
Webinar: Machine translation for freelancers - Oct 14 15:00 GMT
Click to expand
• ProZ.com videos require a current flash player http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
• With low bandwidth Internet connections the video playback may buffer and load slowly, in this case we recommend you wait the whole or most part of the video to load before playing.
Registration & payment information
Click to expand
Click on the buy button on the right to purchase your seat
Participation fee includes unlimited access to the recording.
How do I purchase the video?
To purchase your seat at this session please click on the "buy" button. After your payment is received, your status will be changed to “registered and paid” and an invoice and receipt of payment will be sent to you for your records.
How do I access the video?
Once the payment is processed you will be able to watch the video here 20 tips and templates to write that killer marketing email
General discussions on this training