The difference between proofreading and editing
In one hour you will learn to clearly distinguish between a proofreading and an editing job. You will know which type of work is required for each assignment.
Along with unlimited access to the video you will get access to the presentation and to the Reference guide.
• Freelancers who are setting up their business.
• Freelancer who want to specialize in reviewing, either proofreading or editing or both.
• distinguish quickly between the two types of work,
• estimate the affiliated work scope.
• negotiate a fair price for your actual work.
• fast Internet connection
Click to expand
• How to distinguish between the two types of work.
• Which are the steps in proofreading?
• Which are the steps in editing?
• Estimating the actual work scope.
• Negotiate a fair price for each of the two types of work.
• Helpful links
Registration and payment information (click to expand)
Click to expand
Price: 18.00 USD
Click on the buy button on the right to purchase your seat Participation fee includes unlimited access to the recording. How do I purchase the video? To purchase your seat at this session please click on the "buy" button. After your payment is received, your status will be changed to “registered and paid” and an invoice and receipt of payment will be sent to you for your records. How do I access the video? Once the payment is processed you will be able to watch the video here .
Thayenga View feedback | View all courses
General discussions on this training
To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:
You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »
This discussion can also be accessed via the ProZ.com forum pages.