https://kor.proz.com/forum/prozcom_technical_support/385649.html

Problem witn encoding script on your new website ProZNext
스레드 게시자: Gjorgji Apostolovski
Gjorgji Apostolovski
Gjorgji Apostolovski  Identity Verified
마케도니아(구유고마케도니아공화국)
Local time: 06:17
영어에서 마케도니아어
+ ...
Sep 30

Hi,

I was polishing my ProZ profile on your new website ProZNext when I noticed that my translation samples aren't showed correctly on your website.
So instead of Cyrillic encoding there are some numbers and other stuff.
I uploaded them again, but after saving they are all messed up again.

So what's the problem? And how to solve this?

[Edited at 2026-09-30 16:58 GMT]


 
Andrea Capuselli
Andrea Capuselli
Local time: 01:17
사이트 스태프
사이트 로컬라이저
I'm reporting this! Sep 30

Hi Gjorgji,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I'm reporting this, and I hope to have an update for you soon. For the time being, leave the samples as they are — we'll let you know if we need you to re-upload them. Thank you for your patience!


 
Gjorgji Apostolovski
Gjorgji Apostolovski  Identity Verified
마케도니아(구유고마케도니아공화국)
Local time: 06:17
영어에서 마케도니아어
+ ...
주제 스타터
suggestion Sep 30

Maybe they can add an option for url so I can share my samples from my Google Drive with url hyperlink?

 
Gjorgji Apostolovski
Gjorgji Apostolovski  Identity Verified
마케도니아(구유고마케도니아공화국)
Local time: 06:17
영어에서 마케도니아어
+ ...
주제 스타터
no need Oct 1

Actually there's no need, I've just finished my one page website. Check it out.
https://apostrans.github.io/

It's just like my ProZ/Next profile and the features/options that I like.


 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:


You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problem witn encoding script on your new website ProZNext






Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »