Price comparison of translation management systems
Thread poster: ichibanmike
ichibanmike
ichibanmike
Local time: 05:05
Japanese to English
Nov 10, 2009

Hi All,

Has anyone ever come across a website that compares the prices of translation management systems (e.g. SDL TMS, Across Language Server, etc.)? It seems that prices of software for standalone (freelance) applications are readily available, but I have yet to see any comparison of prices for translation management systems for companies and LSPs.

Please let me know if you have heard of anything like this.

Thanks,

Mike

Wojciech Froelich
Wojciech Froelich  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 14:05
English to Polish
Many factors... Nov 11, 2009

I guess this is related to many factors affecting the final price.

You have to do this research by yourself: file the requests, get the data (by the way - I have never received any information from Across, I have filled the form requesting contact at least twice) and compare them (if that's possible, the compared systems might be so different that you will be unable to compare them objectively).

Feel free to contact me via e-mail/ProZ. I am not a sales rep from technolo
... See more
I guess this is related to many factors affecting the final price.

You have to do this research by yourself: file the requests, get the data (by the way - I have never received any information from Across, I have filled the form requesting contact at least twice) and compare them (if that's possible, the compared systems might be so different that you will be unable to compare them objectively).

Feel free to contact me via e-mail/ProZ. I am not a sales rep from technology provider

W.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Price comparison of translation management systems

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »