Thread poster: mónica alfonso
mónica alfonso
mónica alfonso  Identity Verified
Local time: 14:07
English to Spanish
+ ...
Aug 15, 2002

Hi, pals.

The option Trados has disappeared from my menu bar. However, I have the Trados toolbar available (some options are not avvailble from there, though).

I tried going to templates & complements, unsuccessfully.

Can anybody tell me how to enable this?

Thanks in advance

Mónica

Carsten Behrend
Carsten Behrend  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 19:07
English to German
+ ...
Your system setup? Aug 15, 2002

Hi Monica!

I suppose your are using Trados 5.5 on the Office 2000 setup? I\'m experiencing the same problem here. My other machine is set up with OS Win2000 and Office 2002 plus Trados 5.5 which is especially designed to fit into 2002. Basic tool bar is there but no menu entry. Functions OK. I\'m missing MultiTerm rapid entry feature and segment partition.

We may have to consult the Trados enterprise and download some patch. Or somebody else will convinc
... See more
Hi Monica!

I suppose your are using Trados 5.5 on the Office 2000 setup? I\'m experiencing the same problem here. My other machine is set up with OS Win2000 and Office 2002 plus Trados 5.5 which is especially designed to fit into 2002. Basic tool bar is there but no menu entry. Functions OK. I\'m missing MultiTerm rapid entry feature and segment partition.

We may have to consult the Trados enterprise and download some patch. Or somebody else will convince us we comitted an error on some hidden place of the installation routine.

Carsten
Collapse

Mario Cerutti
Mario Cerutti  Identity Verified
Japan
Local time: 02:07
Italian to Japanese
+ ...
Try reinstall Trados Aug 16, 2002

I solved this problem (Windows XP Japanese and Word 2000) by starting the Trados reinstall process but running only the self-repair option. These utility repairs all corrupted files and entries.

Mario Cerutti

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

The option Trados has disappeared from my menu bar

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »