Thread poster: Daniela Sanzo
Daniela Sanzo
Daniela Sanzo
United States
Local time: 15:43
Portuguese to English
+ ...
Jan 10

The URL for my uploaded CV is displaying an error. I've attempted to resolve this by deleting and re-uploading the file, as well as trying to upload it in a different language. The error message states:
Code:
This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

NoSuchKey
The specifi... See more
The URL for my uploaded CV is displaying an error. I've attempted to resolve this by deleting and re-uploading the file, as well as trying to upload it in a different language. The error message states:
Code:
This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

NoSuchKey
The specified key does not exist.

web/proz/profile_resources/2823703_r659f0ebfb992d.pdf

1V3AK13K8J3H4C0B

JQst0a0WdZPz9hSUs1pNtYHvkOKSHe57YdH0PxtiMqD/rfYI8Ty3ZoJ+iTuvV9MaZw2CNJocnIL7Li/Z/wGgIA8I3E1F9HJu

Collapse

Samuel Murray
Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 22:43
Member (2006)
English to Afrikaans
+ ...
@Daniela Jan 11

Could it be that there is something wrong with the PDF file itself? Have you tried uploading some other random PDF file as your "CV" to see if that works?

I confirm that my own CV still works (although the hit count has been reset to zero, for some reason, likely due to ProZ.com's upgrade to PHP8).

Doğukan Bıyık
Doğukan Bıyık  Identity Verified
Türkiye
Local time: 23:43
English to Turkish
+ ...
Can confirm. Jan 11

I also tried to update my CV but encountered the same issue.

Naiara Solano
Naiara Solano
Local time: 17:43
SITE STAFF
Please send the correspoding file(s) via email Jan 11

Hi everyone,

Thanks for reporting this. Due to current updates in our system we are experiencing an issue with uploads.

Please send your CV file(s) to [email protected] so that site staff can upload the documents for you and make them visible on your profiles.

Thanks for understanding and for your patience!

Kind regards,

Naiara Solano
ProZ.com Staff

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Broken CV Link

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search