Argentina
Local time: 14:00
English to French
+ ...
Taxable amount implemented in the Tax report details. Jan 28, 2010

Suzan Hamer wrote:

RominaZ wrote:

Hi Suzan,

I need to report and pay my VAT every quarter. That means looking back at every invoice for the quarter to see how much VAT I charged. Is there some way to show, either on the dashboard or the financial overview (maybe both) or somewhere else, so I could see at a glance, the total amount including taxes, along with a breakdown showing amount before the VAT and then the amount of VAT, for all invoices, but broken down per invoice?

For instance, on the dashboard, there is a column for invoice date, due in, client and amount. Why not two more columns here, one showing amount before any taxes, and one showing taxes (VAT) paid? Perhaps you'd need to allow people to add taxes paid columns, depending on which taxes they are required to charge.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

I will check the status of the development of this feature and include further specifications (if needed) considering your feedback.

Thanks.
Romina

I just discovered that under Tax Reports, if I click on Tax Amounts, I get a breakdown showing date, inv. no., client, tax amount and invoice amount. Was that there when I posted my first comment? It comes very close to what I was talking about. I would add one more column here, showing the amount before taxes.... Then I would have what I requested: I could see at a glance all my invoices, and the amount before taxes, the amount of taxes and the total amount of each invoice.

Dear Suzan,

The requested modification has been implemented. The following fields are provided for a tax detailed report page: "Date", "Invoice #", "Client", "Taxable amount", "Tax amount", "Invoice amount". You can access clicking on "Reports" tab, "Tax reports", ""detailed report""

Best regards,

Esteban.

Chris Hopley
Chris Hopley  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 19:00
German to English
+ ...
my own address appears instead of client address Feb 5, 2010

I'm trying to make an invoice, but for some reason the system keeps inserting my own address in the place where the client's address goes. The client's name in the address field is correct, however. This only seems to be happening with a client who also has a proz.com profile and not with 'external' clients. Please help!

Update:
Apparently everything appears normal at the 'other end'. So I'm guessing that the address details are loaded from the Proz profile.

Chris
... See more
I'm trying to make an invoice, but for some reason the system keeps inserting my own address in the place where the client's address goes. The client's name in the address field is correct, however. This only seems to be happening with a client who also has a proz.com profile and not with 'external' clients. Please help!

Update:
Apparently everything appears normal at the 'other end'. So I'm guessing that the address details are loaded from the Proz profile.

Chris

[Edited at 2010-02-05 13:18 GMT]
Collapse

RominaZ
RominaZ  Identity Verified
Argentina
English to Spanish
+ ...
Please submit a support request Feb 5, 2010

Dear Chris Hopley,

Please submit a support request and provide a detailed description of the problem you are experiencing (a screenshot will be useful too). This will help the support team to provide prompt assistance.

Best regards,

Romina

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Announcing new financial reports in ProZ.com invoicing

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »