Polish-English Medical Dictionary
Tópico cartaz: Daria77
Daria77
Daria77
Local time: 17:37
polonês para inglês
Feb 28, 2005

Hello,

Could anyone advise me where I can obtain polish-english medical dictionary in UK?

Many thanks
Daria

Piotr Sawiec
Piotr Sawiec  Identity Verified
Local time: 18:37
inglês para polonês
+ ...
online bookstore Feb 28, 2005

Hi

try this bookstore
http://www.wnt.com.pl/wnt/ksiazki.nsf/uid/030404101126wPROS5LABM6?OpenDocument
or there are many others that ship abroad.

Piotr

Daria77
Daria77
polonês para inglês
CRIADOR(A) DO TÓPICO
Polish-English Medical Dictionary Feb 28, 2005

Piotr,

Many thanks for your advise, I have already looked at that dict, but prefer to have a book, I have been downloading all sorts on my laptop recently polish and english and I think my laptop has had enough))

Daria

Marek Daroszewski (MrMarDar)
Marek Daroszewski (MrMarDar)  Identity Verified
Local time: 18:37
inglês para polonês
+ ...
medical dictionary Feb 28, 2005

Here is a link to the printed edition of the electronic dictionary Piotr mentioned http://www.merlin.com.pl/frontend/towar/363931

In fact the electronic dictionary is based on this book. As far as I know there are no other medical dictionaries on the market as big as this one.

HTH

Marek

Jurek1961
Jurek1961
Where to purchase a polish english medical dictionary Nov 18, 2011

Hello!Veritas bookshop in london has a very good polish english med dic. I bought it for a polish nurse who is practising in England and she loves it. i have used it myself in medical translations and thought it covered most bases.
The bookshops tel no 020 8749 4957
web site: www.veritasbookshop.co.uk

Good luck and all the best!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Polish-English Medical Dictionary

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »