Translation podcasts
Thread poster: Erwin van Wouw
Erwin van Wouw
Erwin van Wouw  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 15:57
English to Dutch
Jan 26

Here's a list of some of the best translation podcasts for non-literary translators plus an aggregated overview of the most recent episodes of all the podcasts listed. Enjoy!

https://www.blackkitetranslations.com/contact/best-translation-podcasts.php

Arabic & More

Arabic & More
Arabic & More  Identity Verified
Jordan
Arabic to English
+ ...
Great list Jan 27

Thank you for sharing this resource.

Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida
philgoddard

Eva Stoppa
Eva Stoppa  Identity Verified
Germany
English to German
+ ...
I will have a look Jan 29

...at some of those. This list really is worth saving. It is such a pitty I cannot share it on, say, Linkedin.

Erwin van Wouw
Netherlands
English to Dutch
TOPIC STARTER
Sharing Jan 30

Hi Eva,
Share buttons for X, Facebook, LinkedIn and Email are located at the left hand side of the page for desktop and at the bottom of the screen for mobile users.

Eva Stoppa wrote:

This list really is worth saving. It is such a pitty I cannot share it on, say, Linkedin.

Eva Stoppa
Germany
English to German
+ ...
Sure, however Jan 30

I am blind and am using a Braille display so don't know what's where on a screen and the buttons aren't labelled, so I cannot tell which one is for which platform. Would have to do the trial and error thing.

Erwin van Wouw
Netherlands
English to Dutch
TOPIC STARTER
Braille reader Jan 31

Hi Eva,

I wasn't aware of the challenges faced by people using braille readers on my website. Thank you for pointing this out. I will try to address this in an upcoming update.

Eva Stoppa wrote:
I am blind and am using a Braille display so don't know what's where on a screen and the buttons aren't labelled, so I cannot tell which one is for which platform. Would have to do the trial and error thing.

Eva Stoppa
Germany
English to German
+ ...
Thank you for your understanding Jan 31

That would be great if you could implement lebels to your graphics!

For this time, I managed with trial and error, the first option being Twitter, the second one Facebook, and the last one was really Linkedin. It worked!

Erwin van Wouw

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Translation podcasts

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »