你可以到当地税务局开发票。

wherestip
wherestip  Identity Verified
США
Local time: 08:37
китайский => английский
+ ...
Free Invoicing Templates May 13, 2012

http://www.sohoos.com/welcome/landing/LP_5/?src=US_Invoice_LP5&gclid=COfC3biw_a8CFeJgTAod_3OLFA

http://www.aynax.com/freeInvoiceTemplate.php?agc=5000&gclid=CKnEz8Gw_a8CFaVdTAodsyAREg... See more
http://www.sohoos.com/welcome/landing/LP_5/?src=US_Invoice_LP5&gclid=COfC3biw_a8CFeJgTAod_3OLFA

http://www.aynax.com/freeInvoiceTemplate.php?agc=5000&gclid=CKnEz8Gw_a8CFaVdTAodsyAREg

http://download.cnet.com/Volutive-Free-Invoicing-Inventory/3000-2067_4-10262791.html?tag=mncol;5

Phil,

Wonder if any of these would be of some help to you? Of course they're useless if you need them in Chinese. But it seems like everyone and his brother nowadays understand some English.

[Edited at 2012-05-13 14:10 GMT]
Collapse

Cheng Peng
Cheng Peng  Identity Verified
Китай
Local time: 21:37
английский => китайский
+ ...
麻烦 May 13, 2012

Zhoudan wrote:

你可以到当地税务局开发票。

但是这好像是很麻烦的事情。第一,必须出具合同,也就是翻译公司跟你的合同,一笔单一个合同,没合同,税务的熟女级后妈型人员会告诉你,没合同不开;第二,准备看税务后娘的冷眼和不耐烦,甚至不办事打发你走,让你带这个,带那个;第三,准备被打劫一大笔。想想 20-25% 的钱被搜刮,真是心疼。

wenkost
wenkost  Identity Verified
США
английский => китайский
+ ...
Invoice templete May 13, 2012

You can download a service invoice templete from Excel. You might also need some form of license as a business if you are required by your local authority.

Phil Hand
Phil Hand  Identity Verified
Китай
китайский => английский
Автор темы
Nah, what I need are Chinese tax invoices May 13, 2012

The client is the Chinese subsidiary of a multinational, and they are asking for valid tax invoices in the correct service category - they're big on compliance. I'm not a Chinese citizen, so it's not actually legal for me to work as a freelancer here (ahem), thus I can't get personal 发票. So it's back to the glorious Chinese tradition of cheating the system.

Phil Hand
Китай
китайский => английский
Автор темы
看来比以前麻烦一些 May 13, 2012

大概6-7年前我叫女朋友帮我开个人发票,当时还挺顺利的,税金一缴,发票马上就开给你,没问什么合同。现在呢,合同是有的,税金不是问题(客户已经答应我税后价格),但我没资格以自己的名义开发票,所以还是想找个合作公司挂靠。

Cheng Peng
Cheng Peng  Identity Verified
Китай
английский => китайский
+ ...
6-7年前.... May 13, 2012

Phil Hand wrote:

大概6-7年前我叫女朋友帮我开个人发票,当时还挺顺利的,税金一缴,发票马上就开给你,没问什么合同。现在呢,合同是有的,税金不是问题(客户已经答应我税后价格),但我没资格以自己的名义开发票,所以还是想找个合作公司挂靠。

我几个月前去办过,铩羽而归。也许各地不一样。但是6-7年前的事情可能太遥远了。变化太大了。非中国公民就不知道了。good luck

wherestip
США
китайский => английский
+ ...
Regulatory compliance May 13, 2012

No wonder you used the term "挂靠". To me it's an unfamiliar term. I actually had to look it up, and still didn't understand fully what it meant.

Sorry to hear that you're running into these small obstacles. But it's actually good that at least some outfits are doing business by the book.

Zhoudan
Zhoudan  Identity Verified
английский => китайский
+ ...
本地的翻译公司 May 14, 2012

你有没有跟本地的翻译公司合作过?如果有,找负责人谈谈看,让他们帮你开,当然你肯定要把相当比例的费用交给他们。

Phil Hand wrote:

Phil Hand
Китай
китайский => английский
Автор темы
挂靠 May 14, 2012

挂靠:the practice of using the name and licences of a company/organisation to complete administrative procedures for work done by another unlicenced company/individual; in China's gray market economy usually involving payment to the licenced company/organisation.

Xu Dongjun
Xu Dongjun  Identity Verified
Китай
Член ProZ.com c 2006
английский => китайский
金额小的话可以找我 May 14, 2012

比如一个月 3000 人民币

wherestip
США
китайский => английский
+ ...
HR Management May 14, 2012

Phil Hand wrote:

挂靠:the practice of using the name and licences of a company/organisation to complete administrative procedures for work done by another unlicenced company/individual; in China's gray market economy usually involving payment to the licenced company/organisation.

Thanks for the explanation, Phil. Yes, I got it as soon as you provided more details of your situation. I can't think of anything equivalent over here that's legal in this country. The closest thing is temporary employment agencies, i.e., staffing agencies. But the purpose of those kinds of operation would be mainly to match skills with work assignments - kind of like headhunters. And indeed, sometimes the temporary job assignments do lead to permanent positions.

[Edited at 2012-05-14 14:08 GMT]

Phil Hand
Китай
китайский => английский
Автор темы
Legal? Hahahahaha May 14, 2012

Oh, you're a comic!

wherestip
США
китайский => английский
+ ...
the system May 14, 2012

Phil Hand wrote:

Legal? Hahahahaha

Oh, you're a comic!

I hear ya. It's unbelievable what 3 decades of freewheeling could do to a society. When I left in '79, pretty much all facets of life were carried out according to the will and policies of the central government.

Страниц в теме:   [1 2] >

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Модератор(ы) этого форума
Rita Pang[Call to this topic]
David Lin[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

寻找挂靠

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »