Téma indítója: James_xia
wherestip
wherestip  Identity Verified
Egyesült Államok
Local time: 14:58
kínai - angol
+ ...
Happy listening Oct 25, 2012

I think you'd like 'em. Just turn the sound down if you feel too much pressure on your eardrums. Mine, BTW doesn't have a microphone. I don't think the inline remote and microphone cable came standard a couple of years ago. Even if it did, I'd have no use for the mike function anyway.

My car has an audio connection for an iPod. So that's what I listen to most often when I go on long drives. The sound comes out of the car speakers - which also happen to be Bose - so there's no n
... See more
I think you'd like 'em. Just turn the sound down if you feel too much pressure on your eardrums. Mine, BTW doesn't have a microphone. I don't think the inline remote and microphone cable came standard a couple of years ago. Even if it did, I'd have no use for the mike function anyway.

My car has an audio connection for an iPod. So that's what I listen to most often when I go on long drives. The sound comes out of the car speakers - which also happen to be Bose - so there's no need to fiddle with cables.
Collapse

deleted. (X)
deleted. (X)
Ausztrália
Local time: 16:58
angol - kínai
+ ...
NoiseCancellation is excellent. Oct 26, 2012

wherestip wrote:

My car has an audio connection for an iPod. So that's what I listen to most often when I go on long drives. The sound comes out of the car speakers - which also happen to be Bose - so there's no need to fiddle with cables.

The pressure on the eardrum seems to have disappeared. I'm falling in love with noise cancelling headphones. I'm even wondering if I should buy another one, a Sony or a Sennheiser.

Zhihua Liu
Zhihua Liu
Kína
Local time: 03:58
angol - kínai
+ ...
这个看个人爱好吧 Oct 28, 2012

对我个人来说,我很少边工作边听音乐。都是完工了再听,那样才感觉到很舒服啊。

A témához tartozó oldalak:   < [1 2 3]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

你在一边做翻译的时候,是不是经常听音乐?

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »