Virginia Katsimpiri  Identity Verified
그리스
Local time: 01:13
회원(2015)
영어에서 그리스어
+ ...
20:45

Dear colleague,

My name is Virginia Katsimpiri, I am a certified translator and ATA member and I am a PhD candidate at the Department of Foreign Languages, Translation & Interpreting of the Ionian University in Greece. The Doctoral Research Topic is "Translators and entrepreneurship: Critical factors affecting business performance. A Mixed Method Empirical Research."

I am sending you the Questionnaire link of my PhD Research on "Translators and entrepreneurship: Critica
... See more
Dear colleague,

My name is Virginia Katsimpiri, I am a certified translator and ATA member and I am a PhD candidate at the Department of Foreign Languages, Translation & Interpreting of the Ionian University in Greece. The Doctoral Research Topic is "Translators and entrepreneurship: Critical factors affecting business performance. A Mixed Method Empirical Research."

I am sending you the Questionnaire link of my PhD Research on "Translators and entrepreneurship: Critical factors affecting business performance. A Mixed Method Empirical Research." : https://bit.ly/xl8-survey

I would be very grateful if you could take the time to share your professional views by completing this questionnaire.

The questionnaire is addressed to self-employed translators. It takes 15-20' to complete it.

The purpose of the research is to highlight the factors that affect the entrepreneurial performance of translators who carry out business activity or are self-employed, as well as how these factors affect their entrepreneurial performance, by enriching and broadening the competency models for translators in terms of the entrepreneurship component as an objective.

The content of the questionnaire is confidential and will be used solely for the purposes of the study. Therefore, the names of the respondents will not be disclosed. The data will be deleted by the researcher after the completion of the doctoral research.

The responses obtained from this questionnaire will be analysed, synthesised and presented in a way that ensures confidentiality. In order to contribute to the research, you must submit the form by selecting the appropriate button at the end. Νo data will be collected or stored until this point. Participants can withdraw from the questionnaire at any time.

PhD Candidate: Virginia Katsimpiri, Ionian University, DFLTI, [email protected]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

PhD Questionnaire distribution

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »