صفحات الموضوع:   < [1 2]
Poll: Have you ever suffered from repetitive strain injury as a result of working on a computer?
ناشر الموضوع: ProZ.com Staff
Angie Garbarino
Angie Garbarino  Identity Verified
Local time: 06:36
عضو (2003)
فرنسي إلى إيطالي
+ ...
does left leg count? Mar 20, 2015

No wrist, no elbow for me, but a pain at my left leg... I still need to understand if this is caused by my job.

Łukasz Gos-Furmankiewicz
Łukasz Gos-Furmankiewicz  Identity Verified
بولندا
أنجليزي إلى بولندي
+ ...
Permanently Mar 22, 2015

I have permanent RSI/CTS.

Suzan Hamer
Suzan Hamer  Identity Verified
هولندا
أنجليزي
+ ...
Don't think it counts, Anthony, Mar 25, 2015

Anthony Baldwin wrote:

I use my brain a lot, at least while I'm working, anyway (we needn't discuss the rest of the time, must we?).
Currently getting it microwaved/radiated on a daily basis for a low-grade glioma about the size of a walnut,
right smack in the language part of the right, frontal lobe, I'm told (probably caused by too much revision of nasty MT texts?).
Doc says I've got a darned good chance of beating it, which is good, and so far, I can still read and speak 4 languages.

I've also had carpal tunnel issues in my wrist, which I resolved by wearing a brace on the wrist for a while, and adjusting my posture and typing.

but I wish you a complete recovery.
Hang in there.

صفحات الموضوع:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

مشرفو هذا المنتدى
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Poll: Have you ever suffered from repetitive strain injury as a result of working on a computer?

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »